Greenwald Davidson Radbil PLLC is a litigation boutique with offices in Boca Raton and Austin. During their careers, the attorneys at Greenwald Davidson Radbil PLLC have aided in the recovery of over $100 million for aggrieved consumers and shareholders.
"Then the other two factors that the Court is required to take into consideration are 'the adequacy of the class representation' and, as I stated on the record, I think Ms. Leboeuf and the class have been very ably represented. The briefing in this case has been superior. Again, I think it could be textbook material on how to handle a class action from all counsel in this matter. It's been enlightening for me as a Court, especially as a first-year judge, and I appreciated it very much."
– The Honorable Wendy B. Vitter, U.S. District Court Judge for the Eastern District of Louisiana, in approving the class action settlement and appointing Greenwald Davidson Radbil PLLC as Class Counsel in LeBoeuf v. Forster and Garbus, LLP (E.D. La. July 2, 2020)
– The Honorable Robert C. Chambers, U.S. District Court Judge for the Southern District of West Virginia, regarding Greenwald Davidson Radbil PLLC upon granting final approval of the class action settlement, and appointing the firm as Class Counsel, in Riddle v. Atkins & Ogle Law Offices, LC, No. 3:19-cv-0249, 2020 WL 3496470, at *3 (S.D. W. Va. June 29, 2020).
"As to the ninth factor, GDR is an experienced firm that has successfully litigated many complex consumer class actions. Because of its experience, GDR has been appointed class counsel in many class actions throughout the country, including several in the Fourth Circuit. GDR employed that experience here in negotiating a favorable result that avoids protracted litigation, trial, and appeals."
"More important, frankly, is the skill with which plaintiff’s counsel litigated this matter. On that point there is no disagreement. Defense counsel concedes that her opponent—a specialist in the field who has been class counsel in dozens of these matters across the country—'is to be commended for his work' for the class, 'was professional at all times' ..., and used his 'excellent negotiation skills' to achieve a settlement fund greater than that required by the law.
The undersigned concurs ... Counsel’s level of experience in handling cases brought under the FDCPA, other consumer protection statutes, and class actions generally cannot be overstated."
– The Honorable Carlton W. Reeves, U.S. District Court Judge for the Southern District of Mississippi, regarding Greenwald Davidson Radbil PLLC upon granting final approval of the class action settlement, and appointing the firm as Class Counsel, in McWilliams v. Advanced Recovery Systems, Inc., No. 3:15-CV-70-CWR-LRA, 2017 WL 2625118, at *3 (S.D. Miss. June 16, 2017).
"I cannot reiterate enough how impressed I am with both your handling of the case, both in the Court's presence as well as on the phone conferences, as well as in the written materials submitted. And, also, I am again very impressed with the process that was used for the notice. I am very satisfied and I am very pleased with what I have seen in this case. As a judge, I don't get to say that every time, so that is quite a compliment to you all, and thank you for that."
– The Honorable John E. Ott, Chief Magistrate Judge for the Northern District of Alabama, to Greenwald Davidson Radbil PLLC upon granting final approval of the class action settlement, and appointing the firm as Class Counsel, in Schwyhart v. AmSher Collection Services, Inc., No. 2:15-cv-1175-JEO (Mar. 15, 2017).
"I will say this. I think that this has been one of the most efficient and well presented cases of this type that I have seen. I do commend counsel on both sides. I think that your professionalism and your ability to resolve the case in a way that is very transparent, very I think appropriate to the nature of the cause of action, to the number of people in the class has all, it's just been excellent. And I appreciate it very much."
– The Honorable Janet T. Neff, U.S. District Court Judge for the Western District of Michigan, to Greenwald Davidson Radbil PLLC upon granting final approval of the class action settlement, and appointing the firm as Class Counsel, in Whitford v. Weber & Olcese, PLC, Case No. 1:15-cv-400 (Jan. 11, 2016).
"I want to thank all of you. It's been a pleasure. I hope that you will come back and see us at some time in the future. And if you don't, I have a lot of cases I would like to assign you, because you've been immensely helpful both to your clients and to the Court. And that's important. So I want to thank you all very much."
– The Honorable Stephen M. McNamee, Senior U.S. District Court Judge for the District of Arizona, to Greenwald Davidson PLLC upon granting final approval of the class action settlement, and appointing the firm as Class Counsel, in Ritchie v. Van Ru Credit Corp., Case No. CIV 12-1714 (July 21, 2014).
"...we see a fair number of FDCPA cases that are not necessarily at this level of sophistication or seriousness but I think that the -- both sides appear to have really approached this with a positive attitude in trying to reach a settlement that from what I can see, appears to be the right thing to do in a reasonable and appropriate way."
– The Honorable Terrence G. Berg, U.S. District Court Judge for the Eastern District of Michigan, in granting final approval of class action settlement, and appointing Greenwald Davidson Radbil PLLC as Class Counsel, in Donnelly v. EquityExperts.org, LLC, Case. No. 13-10017 (Jan. 14, 2015).
"Roundtree retained the services of the firm of Greenwald Davidson PLLC ('Greenwald'). ... Greenwald has been appointed as class counsel in a number of actions and thus provides great experience in representing plaintiffs in consumer class actions."
– The Honorable James D. Whittemore, U.S. District Court Judge for the Middle District of Florida, in appointing Greenwald Davidson Radbil PLLC as Class Counsel in Roundtree v. Bush Ross, P.A., 304 F.R.D. 644, 661 (M.D. Fla. 2015) (adopting report and recommendation of The Honorable Anthony E. Porcelli).